Thursday 15 January 2009

I've been a while.

Lately I've been doing some stuff and haven't had a chane to add anything here..
Been downloading music, partying, and playing with Lego...Get over it.

Well, I was interviewed for Europes biggest eSports website EnemyDown..
Here's the link http://www.enemydown.eu/news/110

I have been drinking too much and think my liver hates me..
I have been playing that awful game Brothers In Arms....Never will I choose a game who's plot sounded awesome but gameplay was terrible, the cutscenes in this game were brilliant though, they lasted long and was like watching a movie...Woo!!

710G in Brothers In Arms
945G in Left 4 Dead

I need some time to myself now.....Might go partying tonight woo!!!

Later guys and girls, I promise I'll write regurlarly now!!

1 comment:

Bembenek said...

Less partying, more GP!