Wednesday 21 January 2009

I don't play for Gamerscore....

Really....I don't...I finished all but 1 achievement in Superman Returns and as I am writing this I'm currently at college and have left my xbox on with duct tape (Scotch Tape) around the flyFast button on Superman, as he flies in circles to get me my achievement for flying a ridiculous 10,000Miles...(I finished everything including minigames and had clocked up 1500....??

So yeah...

Also played Prince Caspian the other day with my best friend, we had a couple of drinks and played co-op to make a terrible game go faster...
I got the 1000G in about 7 hours.

I purchased Blue Dragon and FFXI the other day, can't wait to get playing those.

Total Gamerscore gain this week..

1590G

Ahh, the life of a whore...I mean flirt...Gamerscore flirt...

No comments: