Tuesday 3 February 2009

Blitzing like a beast!

Blitz the League... = Awesomest game EV4R!

Think American football, but you can get angry and break bones and destroy other players when your "Unleash Meter" gets full..
Sacking quarterbacks with full "Unleash" allows for a brutal blow to the opposing team usually resulting in a game retiring injury such as concussions or broken wrists etc, the opposing team can choose to treat which will have differing times depending on the injury or to "Juice" which gives some drugs to them where they can be back in the game within plays!

Played some more "Guitar Hero III" getting one achievement "Whammy Mania"...I hate GHIII, the achievements require more skill than any other game, you're either good or you're not! And I'm a beast, but the songs in GHIII take the piss..

Gonna go home from college tonight and play some more blitz, if I get bored I'll play som Madden NFL 08 and sim for achievements XD

Also it's a good thing to note that right now I have joined a team for x360a's always amazing and drama filled "GSL", which is short for "GamerScoreLeague".
The team are the "Rogue Squadron" with my team captain the always polite "Jamie Solo".

So here's to the other cap'ns and players (Majin Fro, Apple and Hammer etc) I'm coming for you. =]

Colt out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Blitz to lol.

Keep raping those games.